Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Fever

Sorry I have'nt posted anything of late, but I have been busy getting my house in order. I met with my doctor to discuss a pain control regimen to allow me to get out and do some things outside every day, and it's working out very well. I have so far been able to start my container garden, trim my horse's feet, and I will be treating my two backyard trees for iron deficiency in a few days. Then it will be time to start mowing the lawn again. I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to walk (even if only for a few hours) without it killing me! I am very fortunate to have a doctor that is willing to listen and let me try new things.

1 comment:

  1. working pain control is SO vital. I know what I am talking about. Yes, I CAN imagine exactly what you're talking about. You explore living again... I hope this joy will last!

    ReplyDelete